The Garden of the Heart(Moncoeur)心之芳庭

The Garden of the Heart

(Moncoeur)

Taichung area 15 Km
 (Outdoors)

A group of 4 , NT$1600 each
A group of 3 , NT$2100 each 
A group of 2 , NT$3200 each 

Package:car/photographer/with one gown

Not include entrance fee : NT$200/person


台中地區15公里
  (戶外)

4人一組,每人NT$1600
3人一組,每人NT$2100
2人一組,每人NT$3200

包含:汽車/攝影師/一件禮服

門票自付:NT$200/人





























































































Photographer-- Kevin

Victory Co., Ltd.

Tap the Line button or website address below to add me.
Contact with us to get more information.

Tap and Send me a message like " Hi " to complete the add.


  
(Tap to add me)

https://lin.ee/2PGUmn1   (Tap to add me)


Scan QR Code below to add me.


Scan QRcode below to get my blog website

The pictures taken by Sony high level camera A7III are what cellphone can not compare with. The clear images and true colour reproduction give you a good memory forever.

Comments