Pink Castle And Church 粉紅教堂

Pink Castle And Church

        Yunlin area 85 Km
        (Outdoors, have opened again on 2022/01/13, but not open on Tuesday and Wednesday weekly)

A group of 4 , NT$1800 each
A group of 3 , NT$2400 each 
A group of 2 , NT$3600 each 

Package: car/photographer/with one gown

Not include entrance fee : NT$200/person


雲林地區 85 公里
         (戶外,已於2022/01/13重新開放,但每週二、三不開放)

4人一組,每人NT$1800
3人一組,每人NT$2400
2人一組,每人NT$3600

包含: 汽車/攝影師/一件禮服

門票自付:NT$200/人




































Photographer-- Kevin

Victory Co., Ltd.

Tap the Line button or website address below to add me.
Contact with us to get more information.

Tap and Send me a message like " Hi " to complete the add.


  
(Tap to add me)

https://lin.ee/2PGUmn1   (Tap to add me)


Scan QR Code below to add me.


Scan QRcode below to get my blog website

The pictures taken by Sony high level camera A7III are what cellphone can not compare with. The clear images and true colour reproduction give you a good memory forever.

Comments